Protecting your private information is our priority. This privacy notice for FullCertified LLC ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.fullcertified.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
By using the FullCertified website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
2. What information do we collect?
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Google login). Where you do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, and profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public on such a social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use, and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
If you purchase FullCertified's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. All payment data is stored by Stripe. We encourage you to review the Stripe's privacy statements so that you can understand how Stripe collects, uses and shares your information. You may find Stripe privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/es/privacy. FullCertified is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the FullCertified website.
3. Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. The information we collect can include:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
4. Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. What are Cookies?
Like many websites and applications, we use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use ''session ID cookies'' to enable certain features of the Site or Services, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor web traffic routing on the site and aggregate usage of the site and services. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services.
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
FullCertified collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. FullCertified may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from FullCertified. FullCertified may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. FullCertified does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. FullCertified may share data with trusted parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FullCertified, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. FullCertified will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FullCertified; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FullCertified; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FullCertified, or the public.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
7. How do we keep your information safe?
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. For example, FullCertified uses the SSL Protocol for this purpose: When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption - the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
8. Do we make updates to this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
9. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
312 W. 2nd St #2256
Casper, WY 82601
10. How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please email us at email@example.com
This policy is effective as of 27 September 2022.